What games that haven't been announced do you really want to see for your 3DS/3DS XL? Here's my list:
1. A sidescrolling Metroid with incredible 2D graphics and layered 3D backgrounds.
2. My 3DS is screaming for a new F-Zero. Screaming I tell you.
3. The original Super Mario Bros. 2 (Western SMB2, not The Lost Levels), either in its classic NES state or as a "3D Classics" game. I'd also be very happy with the Super Mario All-Stars version, though I doubt they'd go with that one.
4. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask remake.
5. A port of Final Fantasy VII. Yes, I know this one is extremely unlikely, but a man can hope.
6. A remake of Final Fantasy VI.
7. A Shadowgate reboot. New story, new interface, same focus on solving puzzles.
8. A Silent Hill game. Hey, if the Wii can get Shattered Memories, perhaps there's a chance the 3DS can get one as well. Actually, I wouldn't mind a port of Shattered Memories on the 3DS since I've never played that one.
9. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I really don't understand why there's been no word about this. Plenty of Call of Duty games were released for the DS, and it wasn't even well suited for them. But now that a 3DS with a Circle Pad Pro is well suited for Call of Duty games, we haven't heard anything about it.
10. A "3D Classics" release of Super Castlevania IV to coincide with the release of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate.